The Dun Laoghaire Business Improvement District (BID) is an initiative designed to increase the footfall to Dún Laoghaire, to attract more businesses and to secure a long term sustainable model for the management of the town. BID represents over 800 businesses in the BID area. Membership of the Dún Laoghaire BID is designed to benefit all the business people in Dún Laoghaire and every member has a say in its democratic governance.
Making Dún Laoghaire BID a success requires funding and a contribution from every member of the business community.
To find out about the BID contribution please go to: http://www.dunlaoghairebid.ie/?page_id=41
The Dún Laoghaire BID Company Ltd is a non-profit Limited Company for the purpose of implementing, managing, administering and renewing the BID scheme.
The BID Board are as follows:
Chairman: Don Mc Manus, McManus Jewellers
Company Secretary: Martin O’Byrne, Frewen&Aylward
Company Treasurer: Michael Tierney, Tierneys Gifts
- Yvonne Anderson, Promenade Cafe
- Sean O’Loughlin, Real Gourmet Burger
- Ashley Sheridan, The Purty Kitchen
- Cllr. Patricia Stewart, DLRCOCO
Co-Opted Board Members:
- Gerry Dunne, Dún Laoghaire Harbour Company
- Martin Fitzgerald, An Garda Siochana
- Kate Gleeson, Voluntary and Community Forum
- Ian Keogh, Dún Laoghaire Business Association