Final Report 20|20 Vision – A Five Year Strategy for the Town of Dún Laoghaire
After 9 months of consultation, preparation, research and hard work we are now very pleased to present you with the
Final Report of 20|20 Vision – outlining a 5 year Strategy for Dún Laoghaire Town.
We would like to thank Derek Hughes, Wessel Badenhorst and the 180 Degrees Team for producing this independent report on behalf of the Dún Laoghaire BID Company.
We would like to thank and acknowledge the following for their input and contributions:
- The local businesses in Dún Laoghaire Town
- Residents and other stakeholders who took part in online and street surveys
- All the participants at the five workshops and the BID working groups
- The IADT
- Senior Officials of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
- County Councillors of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
- Dún Laoghaire Harbour Company.
This report was not published to gather dust on a bookshelf. The BID team is committed to bring this report to life and implement the Top 10 strategic priorities as outlined in the report. This will require all the stakeholders to work together and ensure Dún Laoghaire Town is a great place to live in work in and to visit. We would like to invite you to take part in the implementation process of this important project and would be delighted to hear from you.
Please see below the link to the Final Report. We would be grateful for any observations, comments or any additional input.
Read the final 2020 Vision Report