Here’s an Urban Adventure for families, taking place on Sat 14th Feb. If you have young children or a group of friends that are young at heart, then this event is for you.
Join the Treasure Hunt
Note Change of Collection Point for Map & Chocs; Now at Frewen & Aylward
A big thank you to Supervalu in Dún Laoghaire Shopping Centre for sponsoring the goodies for the Treasure Hunt.
To take part all you need to do is
– Print the map and bring it with you to the town on Valentines Day or
collect it at Frewen and Aylward (44 Lower Georges St)
– Follow your heart and call in to each venue listed below (9 in total) and ask
for the Treasure Hunt letter
– Put the letters in the right order to work out the hidden word (Hint; what
do you call your loved one on Valentines day?)
– Go to the stand at Frewen & Aylward and present
your letters in the right order to collect your chocolate treasure
Venues to Collect Letters -Visit in any Order!
4. Brian S Nolan
5. Floral Scents
6. J.J. Darboven
7. Frewen & Aylward
8. Vedas Beauty
9. Pig and Heifer
There’s a sweet treasure “prize” for each child once he/she has collected all the letters that make up the hidden word . You can collect this at the stand at Frewen & Aylward (44 Lower Georges St) between 10 am and 4pm when you present your letters.
Discover Dun Laoghaire Town
The treasure hunt is designed to encourage families and friends to
– walk the length of the town and stretch your legs just a little!
– discover so many local businesses that you probably never knew existed;
– enjoy casual, relaxed shopping as you saunter through Dun Laoghaire
Get the kids out and join in the fun; spread the lurve with local shops, enjoy this urban adventure and do a little extra shopping over the course of the day…..just do it!